Welcome to HYMITY 👋
- Knowledge in coding!
- Know how to make Discord Application
npm install -g hymity
yarn global add hymity
Create New Project
- To create a new project, type
hymity newin your terminal or command prompt.
- Follow the steps and enter your bot token and prefix and bot owner ID.
- Once done, run
cd <name of the project specified during creation>
- To run the bot, type
npm run dev. This will run the bot with
nodemonand will be restarting the bot for every change.
- To generate a new command, type
hymity commandin your terminal or command prompt.
- Follow the steps and enter the name and category of the command.
- This will create the command in
- To generate a new event, type
hymity eventin your terminal or command prompt and select
Create New Event.
- Select the event which you want to create.
- This event will get created in
👤 Sarvesh M Rao
- Website: https://www.sarveshmrao.in
- Twitter: @sarveshmrao
- Github: @sarveshmrao
- LinkedIn: @sarveshmrao
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check issues page. You can also take a look at the contributing guide.
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!
Copyright © 2021 Sarvesh M Rao.
This project is GNU General Public License v3.0 licensed.